At JSW Steel, we believe in creating sustainable growth while balancing utilization of natural resources and social development in our business decisions. We also believe in pursuing our business objectives ethically, transparently and with accountability to our stakeholders across the value chain.
Our purpose gives us the conviction to build, and our values guide our behaviors. This forms the foundation on which our actions are built. Our values ensure consistency when dealing with customers, vendors, partners, and Team Members. We call them the 5Cs of JSW Steel: Confidence, Courage, Commitment, Compassion and Collaboration.
More information about our company is available at https://www.jswsteel.us/ or by following us on LinkedIn.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for:
- Consulting with the Sales Department to implement marketing strategies, tools and tactics,
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership team to ensure impactful communications with all employees, customers and the media.
- Manage JSW Steel’s Social Media Presence.
- Growing and maintaining JSW brand integrity in accordance with JSW Group standards and practices
- Coordinate, communicate and work closely with Commercial team in the development and implementation of our marketing strategy
- Develop marketing materials and tools including brochures, case studies and specification sheets as needed
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop materials for employee communications, aligned with organization culture
- Assist in preparing presentations for both internal and external customers
- Plan, organize, manage and evaluate trade show activities and customer events
- Manage and drive our social media presence
- Work closely with IT in the development, implementation and maintenance of Intranet and Internet communications
- Using various delivery tools, expand the JSW brand throughout the US market
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to synthesize technical information for a variety of audiences
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with high attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Computer proficiency is required. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and Windows operating system
- Graphic Design skills are a strong plus
- Team player with a sense of initiative
- A can-do attitude, with a strong results orientation
Full-time employees may choose from several plans of health and dental coverage. They may also have access to the JSW Retirement Plan, disability and life insurance, health savings accounts and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)