3DMilitaryWear.com is looking for a smart, dynamic and energetic Social Media Intern.
You’ll be an integral part of the marketing team and will be our voice to consumers through our social channels. You’ll manage and build upon our existing social channels, grow our content marketing program through our blog. In exchange, you’ll have the opportunity to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment that is not just operating in but redefining the most fun niche in military apparel.
Role Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Manage Facebook and Twitter presence – efficiently grow our fan base through viral initiatives, contests and paid ads, while keeping our existing fans engaged with compelling content.
• Develop copy and maintain an editorial calendar for all social channels
• Prioritize investment in new social channels – be the thought leader on an evolving landscape and educate the company on best practices. There’s a lot of clutter and misinformation out there, and your job is to cut through it and build an actionable social media plan that you will execute on.
• Manage the 3DMilitaryWear blog – this means identifying and assigning blog post topics, managing inside and outside contributors to meet deadlines, editing content, and ultimately ensuring we are creating compelling content that engages our existing fans, drives new user growth and positions
3DMilitaryWear as a credible source of content and data for media outlets.
• Use data to set quantifiable goals, measure results against goals and react to opportunities and challenges. Regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis will be a key component to the success of this job and you need to be ready to hit the ground running.
What you’ll get from us:
• Ability to get the true startup experience — no rules, no bureaucracy, tons of tough decisions with real impacts on the business
• A real say in the future of the company — you’ll be a valued member of the team whose ideas about how to grow the company will be vital to our success
• You’re growth will only be limited by your ability to successfully execute on the work you are assigned, and the speed at which you are able to ramp up and take on greater depth and breadth of marketing expertise.
• Broaden your marketing expertise through exposure to other marketing channels including PR, SEM, affiliate, retargeting and e-mail marketing.
Work Experience and Education
• Currently working on Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, or similar
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, with an engaging written voice
• Proficiency in Excel
Adobe Photoshop | E-Commerce Platforms | Photography | Creativity | Fast learner | Results Oriented | Social Media