Kao USA Inc.is a leading marketer of beauty care products. Innovative business practices and breakthrough product introductions have propelled Kao America to enjoy world-wide success with its much-loved Jergens® skincare products and other popular brands including Biore®, Curel®, Ban®, and the John Frieda professional haircare brands.
We look for innovative, entrepreneurial professionals with fresh ideas who would like to be part of a dynamic growing company. If you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced organization, consider the following assignment as a Fall Intern.We are currently working remotely.
- Support promotional projects, in-store executions, digital, social media, sampling, and business analytics
- Conducting business, brand, and category analyses and providing recommendations on how to improve business/brand performance
- Take a deeper dive on how Kao performs in market, allowing the team to evaluate trends
- Assist with New Product Development initiatives, helping to facilitate communication with regional marketing partners
- Business and budget tracking
- Student pursuing bachelor’s degree or MBA required; Marketing majors preferred. Available 40 hours during Fall semester.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior internship experience in a marketing or sales environment is required. Preferred experience in a CPG environment.
- Self-motivated, demonstrated leader with strong interpersonal skills that excel in hands on team environment with a lot of cross functional interaction.
- Strong project management skills & attention to detail are a must.
- Must have strong communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is passionate, flexible and has a strong drive for results.
- This is a full-time paid internship
Job ID Number:: 2020-5707
City, State: Cincinnati, OH
Country: United States