- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Karbach Brewing Company’s products.
- Meet and exceed company established Sales goals.
- Represents the company in the market.
- Executes off-premise private events and beer festivals.
- Maintains Sales area through organizational structure.
- Assists the marketing department when needed.
- Conduct consumer facing events to create brand awareness and positive product images.
- Ability to intercept, engage and sell proactively to consumers during samplings.
- Frequent nights and weekends required for promotions and festivals.
- High School or GED required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1+ year’s previous marketing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.