Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make an impact? If so, apply for our Asset Manager position today! We are looking for degreed professionals wanting to kick start their careers in a fast paced and growing company!
This position will be reporting into our Vice President of Commercial Operations.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring investment strategies for each asset
- Working cohesively with in-house Property Management, Construction Management, and Accounting teams to execute investment strategies
- Overseeing the property management of each asset, identifying issues, and making recommendations
- Conducting financial analysis to identify inefficiencies and value-add potential within our existing portfolio’s operations
- Reviewing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of each asset
- Analyzing business plans and developing annual budgets for each asset
- Providing oversight of leasing objectives, operating budgets, and capital projects
- Preparing financial and operational reports for each asset in the portfolio
- Maintaining quarterly asset management reports which include actual vs. budget comparisons and narratives regarding changes in business plans and objectives
- Recommending and refinancing asset debt (update loan packages, correspond with lenders, obtain third party inspection reports, etc.)
- Driving analytics and tracking Key Performance Indicators for each asset in the portfolio on a regular basis
- Developing a CapEx ROI analysis for each property under renovation
- Monitoring the asset renovation to ensure schedule, cost and return metrics are achieved
- Providing hold/sell recommendations
- Managing the disposition process (analysis, timing, strategy, preparation)
- Conducting property level and submarket level due diligence
- Assisting with physical inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, math, business, economics, or accounting
- Minimum 2 years of direct asset management experience in office and/or commercial real estate
- Passion for real estate
- Knowledge of financial concepts and real estate investment analysis
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency with complex formulas in Excel (i.e. index match, lookups, IF statements, etc.)
- Solid knowledge and experience with Macros and advanced Excel graphing (preferred)
- Ability to travel for routine site visits, inspections etc.
- Be self-motivated, have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, possess a great attitude, and work well in a team environment.