Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make an impact? If so, apply for our Financial Analyst position today! We are looking for degreed professionals wanting to kick start their careers in a fast paced and growing company!
This position will be reporting to our Asset Managers and Chief Operating Officer.
- Supporting and monitoring investment strategies for each asset
- Working cohesively with in-house Property Management, Construction Management, and Accounting teams to execute investment strategies
- Overseeing the property management of each asset, identifying issues, and making recommendations
- Conducting financial analysis to identify inefficiencies and value-add potential within our existing portfolio’s operations
- Reviewing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of each asset
- Analyzing business plans and developing annual budgets for each asset
- Providing oversight of leasing objectives, operating budgets, and capital projects
- Preparing financial and operational reports for each asset in the portfolio
- Maintaining quarterly asset management reports which include actual vs. budget comparisons and narratives regarding changes in business plans and objectives
- Driving analytics and tracking Key Performance Indicators for each asset in the portfolio on a regular basis
- Developing a CapEx ROI analysis for each property under renovation
- Monitoring the asset renovation to ensure schedule, cost and return metrics are achieved
- Providing hold/sell recommendations
- Supporting the Acquisitions and Asset Management team in the analysis of new investment opportunities
- Conducting property level and submarket level due diligence
- Prepare investor portfolio reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, math, business, economics, or accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Passion for real estate
- Knowledge of financial concepts and real estate investment analysis
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with complex formulas in Excel (i.e. index match, lookups, IF statements, etc.)
- Ability to travel for routine site visits, inspections etc.
- Be self-motivated, have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, possess a great attitude, and work well in a team environment.