Global Education and Training Specialist
As a member of our Katoen Natie University team, you’ll be responsible for shaping new and current managers’ experiences through our global Business Management Program (BMP), our professional and career development program. You’ll partner with internal stakeholders to design, develop and promote BMP and upcoming programs that apply a blended approach to learning: classroom and eLearning sessions, video, case studies, action learning, peer coaching and other learning tools. This role is key to serving a global audience with the learning and development they need to succeed in a management role and grow their career at Katoen Natie Petrochemical Division. The Global Education Program Specialist will represent & deliver the Katoen Natie University mission, vision, and training curriculum.
· Assists in development and execution of Business Management Training Program
· Maps out training plans and schedules, designs and develops training (outsourced or in-house) for corporate and role specific trainings
· Identifies relevant training needs and assists in development of training
· Delivers training as needed
· Evaluates instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs in order to provide recommendations for improvement
· Conducts effective facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) meetings and content/information gathering meetings for development of appropriate data for learning solutions.
· Sustains and improves continuously the quality of
trainings and programs
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software and with virtual classrooms such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, and Zoom
· Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
· Ability to work in culturally diverse groups
· English language competency; bilingual a plus
· Strong business and operations acumen
· Excellent time management skills, facilitation skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
· Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design and e-learning platforms
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.