- Keystone Engineering Inc.
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Part-Time / Potential Full-Time hours (Paid)
- 250 – 1,000 employees
About this Job
The Quality Intern will work directly with the Quality Assurance Director to:
- Streamline quality processes
- Update quality procedure(s) to reflect changes and move to a new format
- Create online forms and develop related workflow
- Employ methods to capture quality-related data
- Create/maintain the data model
- Present data captured in the model
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a BBA, MS or MBA, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Information Systems
- Possess a basic understanding of the key components of Quality Management
- Ability to interpret and develop a graphical representation of internal data flows (flowchart)
- Ability to develop a simple business model in Excel for data analytics
- Ability to present modeled data using charts, pivot tables, slicer, etc.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, and solution advocate
- Possess a keen attention to detail
About Keystone Engineering Inc.
Headquarters 1100 W. Causeway Approach Mandeville, LA 70471
Family of Companies:
Milestone Project Services, LLC
SIS SILverstone, LLC
Salmon & Associates
Our varied and extensive experience indicates that successful projects come down to personnel. We incorporate their individual skills in a process that’s geared toward excellence. The intentional pairing of people and process is the reason why clients know that they can trust their projects in the hands of Keystone. Services Offered: 3D Laser Scanning Controls & Automation Construction Management Design & Drafting Engineering: Civil/Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Process Functional Safety Information Technology Instrumentation On-Site Services Operations & Commissioning Support Procurement Project Management Developing career opportunities for our employees while consistently and safely exceeding our clients’ expectations for quality and responsiveness. To be our clients’ preferred provider of engineering and design services.