We are currently looking for a reliable Customer Service Coordinator to be responsible for order processing, order follow up, invoicing and other administrative duties. The goal of this position is to ensure orders are processed and fulfilled on time and in full to enhance business growth and customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
• Review and process customer orders accurately and timely to ensure on-time and in-full delivery.
• Oversee and manage all commercial terms
• Provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to all internal and external customers
• Issue credits for shortages, logistic Inefficiencies, and other discrepancies.
• Review and process carrier billing
• Resolve claims with the carriers and customers and possess the ability to determine when to elevate to management for resolution
• Identify patterns and opportunities to reduce overages, shortages and damages for customer deliveries
• Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, improving efficiencies and streamlining the processing of an order
• Generate various reports on key metrics (OTIF, Actual cost vs Budget.)
• Manages logistic department budget
• Bilingual (Spanish and English)
• Experience with a CPG company would be a plus.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
• Experience using an ERP system, ideally SAP