At Klass Time we are leaders in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of food and beverage brands in the markets and categories in which we participate. With a Mexican identity, our mission for the past 30 years has been to Surprise our Customers with delicious food products of the highest quality to provide them with unique experiences of OUR BRANDS.
Our offices are based in Houston, Texas with associates representing our brand nationwide which has allowed us to build a solid reputation in the Food and Beverage industry, mainly in the Hispanic population.
It is our commitment to reward hard work, celebrate success and offer career development. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.
Bilingual Logistics Specialist (based in Houston, TX)
Looking for a dedicated Logistics/Customer Service Specialist based in Houston, Texas who is passionate about adding value by providing exceptional customer service to ensure we maximize our client’s satisfaction with our brand.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
· Updating and entering in all information in the Transportation Management Database.
· Monitoring freight to ensure account parameters are being met and delivered on time.
· Tracing and Tracking of shipments to guarantee safety of the product.
· Handle proof of delivery and shipment status.
· Communicating with freight management carriers and clients to ensure efficiency in the process.
· Finding opportunity for additional sales and up selling to current customers.
· Troubleshooting and resolving problems with internal and external customers.
· Follow up and respond to customers’ inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner and always maintain a professional approach.
· Create and manage reporting tools to keep track of customer satisfaction.
· Minimum of 2-3 year of prior experience in Customer Service.
· Minimum of 1-year prior experience in Transportation and Logistics.
· Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
· Excellent Customer Service skills.
· Strong work ethic.
· Ability to work in a team environment understanding the importance of common goals.
· Ability to professionally communicate in writing and verbally with external and internal customers.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Detail oriented with ability to prioritize tasks.
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required and proficiency with other MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint),
We offer you:
· Competitive Salary.
· Paid Time Off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis.
· Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability.
· Medical, dental & vision coverage, voluntary long-term disability.
· Accident and critical illness insurance.
We encourage you to learn more about us and do not miss the opportunity to be part of our Klass Time family!
Company website: https://www.klasstime.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/klasstime