Tax Associate, Economic Valuation Services – Tangible Asset Valuation
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the worlds top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Associate for our Economic & Valuation Services (EVS) Tangible Asset Valuations practice.
- Assist with the valuation analysis of personal property, including report preparation, proposals and executive presentations for financial reporting, tax, regulatory or business planning purposes
- Research, analyze and communicate the key qualitative factors and quantitative drivers of companies and industries
- Interview senior client management, identify and evaluate critical valuation related inputs from large quantity of diverse information and concisely document findings
- Conduct site visits at client locations for asset valuation purposes
Support team with business development activities, as needed
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months; Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics from an accredited college/university
- Coursework or minor in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Data and Analytics preferred
- Must have a current/most recent cumulative GPA over 3.00
- Demonstrated quality service mindset; strong technical aptitude, critical thinking skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Access, Power BI), Alteryx, Tableau and similar data analysis and visualization tools
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Ability to travel and/or work on-site at client premises up to 25 percent of the time, at times with relatively short notice
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.