To be considered for a position at Kroll (formerly Duff & Phelps), you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Expert Services practice provides expert analysis and testimony primarily in the context of litigation and/or commercial disputes. Our work product generally involves complex financial analysis, damages evaluation, loss attribution and valuation. The need for our services may arise in the context of disputes between parties, such as shareholder disputes, breach of contract, theft of trade secrets, and patent infringement. We also provide expert services in the context of disputes or litigation alleging legal or regulatory violations, including matters investigated, examined, or prosecuted by the SEC, the DOJ, FINRA, the FBI or other global regulatory or law enforcement bodies. Intellectual Property advisory helps clients assess the value of IP assets globally in both non-litigation and litigation settings, including managing issues related to damages, licensing and IP portfolio management.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As an Experts Services Analyst, you will have the opportunity to exercise your knowledge and talents in support of our work relating to commercial disputes, internal investigations, litigation, insolvency, arbitration or similar proceedings.
· Perform damages determination, forensic accounting and report writing
· Research big data analytics, risk assessment, asset tracing, intellectual property and advisory, bankruptcy advisory, and solvency analyses
· You will also be tasked with assisting our professionals with disputes alleging breach of contract, financial fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, patent or trademark infringement, theft of trade secrets, insider or illegal trading, market manipulation, Ponzi schemes, corruption, bribery, money laundering, valuation, illegal securities offerings, or increasingly, matters related to cryptocurrency or blockchain.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting, Economics or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting, Economics or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
Must be available to start between June 2022 and September 2022
Major GPA of 3.0
Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.