Inside Sales Associate
Latitudes Environmental is a consulting company that specializes in permits, regulatory compliance, and project management. We serve our industrial and municipal clients by providing state and federal permit support, site assessment, technical plans and manuals, and industrial hygiene services.
· Perform cold calls and administer interactions with prospective customers, by utilizing our company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and business templates.
· Work with our professional staff to develop new customer leads.
· Submit marketing collateral (e.g., brochure, Capability Statement, project summaries, etc.) and project proposals to interested parties through email and regular mail, as appropriate.
· Monitor and follow up on all submitted proposals, until our prospects have made a contracting decision.
· Assist with new vendor setups and master services agreement (MSA) forms and submittals, which are required by some customers.
· Participate in discussions and regular meetings with our consulting team, to report marketing and sales progress, and suggest improvements to our proposals, marketing collateral/brand, and overall sales approach.
· Recent experience in cold calling, or customer service; experience working in a professional services industry (e.g., legal, engineering, tax, etc.) is a plus.
· Ability to be confident, assertive, proactive, and positive when reaching out to our prospective customers.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Experience using, or willingness to learn our CRM software (we use ZOHO).
·Competent using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
· Proficiency in English; foreign language is a plus.
· Willing and able to report to our Houston office to perform duties, during our regular office hours.
· US Citizen, or authorized to work in the US.
Work Schedule and Compensation
· Part-time employee, regular schedule, up to 28 office hours per week.
· Hourly, base pay rate ($12 – $15 per hour, based on experience), plus 10% commission on all credited sales.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.