Position: Leadership Academy Associate with PJS of Texas, ECS of Texas, Clean Scapes Landscaping, and Top Choice Lawn Care
Our Associate’s Position with Leadership Academy is a paid, one-year early career development program that will ignite your professional and personal growth. This position combines real field experience, a variety of job assignments and company rotations, lessons in business, mentorship from company executives, and community with like-minded peers in your cohort. As part of Leadership Academy, you’ll discover unmatched opportunities to turn your higher education into real-world experience with companies that are committed to bettering the lives of their people and communities. A role as a Leadership Academy Associate positions you to become a future business leader in one of our partnering companies or beyond.
- You will complete 4-6 month rotations working in 2-4 “best-in-class” service companies that lead the market in their respective industries with exposure to how businesses are run from bottom to top.
- You will get hands-on experience executing the “blue collar” work that makes our society run. This is the hard, dirty, sweaty, physically demanding work.
- You will have opportunities to lead and manage people.
- You will be mentored and developed with routine and frank feedback from company leaders.
- You will participate in a rigorous reading and writing program that will ensure you internalize lessons learned.
- You will hear from senior successful leaders in the Austin business community about their careers and experiences.
- You will actively uphold our companies’ values by participating in our inclusive culture both inside the companies and in the communities we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Preferred 3.0 overall GPA
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience (Typically, you would be a recent graduate looking for a real taste of a career-oriented life)
- Must be willing to relocate to Austin, TX
- Candidates must graduate and be available for work prior to August 2021
- Demonstrates Competency: Leadership experience, strong academic and extracurricular record or work experience, problem-solver, demonstrated motivation to make a difference
- Demonstrates Character: Eager to learn, humble, receptive, desire to help and serve, personal integrity
- Demonstrates Culture: People-oriented, strategic, long-term thinker, hardworking
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: $45,000 annualized during the one-year rotational program with opportunities for growth after the first year
Applications are rolling: http://leadershipacademy.io/application
We are conducting interviews on a rolling basis throughout the 2020-2021 school year.