Leedo Cabinetry is a thriving company that manufactures cabinets for multi-family, single family, and distributor partners across the country. We are a family owned company, founded in 1971, proudly operating two factories west of Houston, Texas.
The Junior Accountant, will provide support to the financial department by managing the company’s daily accounting tasks. These tasks include:
- the posting of journal entries
- reconciling of general ledger accounts
- the preparation and distribution of financial reports
- the preparation and submittal of state and local tax returns
As a key member of the accounting team, the Junior Accountant will contribute to the overall efficiency and progression of the finance department.
Working for Leedo Cabinetry comes with awesome benefits!
- Company Wide Bonus Plan!
- 401k Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- and More!
We look forward to reviewing your resume!