The Sales Associate plays a critical role in fueling our product growth by connecting Great People together. The Sales Associate drives the growth of the Firm through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging our platform as their Loan origination software of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. The Sales Associate possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As a new member of the team, the Sales Associate will receive career-building training along with the opportunity for mentorship from senior team members.
* Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
*Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of LendCRM, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
* Prepare and present professional services proposals.
* Collaborate with key leaders to facilitate the demos & setup process, which may include presentation of our product features
* As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the support.
* Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand LendCRM presence within existing client accounts.
* Continuously expand the LendCRM client base through ongoing new business development.
* Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
* Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
* Stay abreast of current lending trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
* Prospect Sales Associate must require a Bachelors degree or Associate degree in Business Administration or Management.
* Bonus, If Prospect Sales Associate is currently pursuing or graduated with MBA in Sales or Marketing or Management or Entrepreneurship.
*Bonus, If Prospect Sales Associate has minimum of 1 years of experience in Sales or Marketing or Customer Support.