Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus – if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
The Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst Associate to join our team. The Analyst performs multiple financial activities in support of Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) Operations, as part of the RMS Manufacturing Finance organization. Activities include the support of Operations Control Account Managers in the Earned Value Management of hardware, primarily in the Common Operating System environment, through the preparation of baselines, performance reports, estimates at complete, and surveillance support; ensuring the integrity of the performance data through management of various exception conditions such as material suspense, pegging defaults and zero balance; support of Program Reviews and other miscellaneous tasks.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business-related field
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; particularly in Microsoft Excel
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented, comfortable with large datasets
– Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment while balancing conflicting priorities
– The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary
– Knowledge of and experience with Earned Value Management
– Program Performance Management Process Experience
– Experience in tool sets: SAP and Cobra
– Experience in digital analytics tools such as Power Query, Tableau, Alteryx
– Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
– Motivated to Grow
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.