Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a driven, organized and proactive Benefits Analyst to join our shared services resource team to provide client support and industry insights. You should join our community because Lockton is building something special: passionate teams of individuals who are empowered to go above and beyond in making our clients’ businesses better. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities. This is an entry-level position; knowledge of employee benefits is not required.
- Aggregate materials for client meetings and strategic discussions; coordinate with other departments to effectively meet deadlines and ensure highest level of service
- Collaborate with Lockton teams to create presentation materials and guides for client meetings
- Coordinate completion of trend reporting on various industries by gathering monthly financial data and distributing it to internal teams
- Direct responsibility for scheduling and facilitating daily activities of client service teams including meetings, correspondence, telephones calls, travel, expense reporting, mail, etc.
- Assist with additional reports and other related requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or equivalent education
- 0-1 year of experience in employee benefits or similar field
- Self-starter with an eye for detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates, clients and vendors at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to learn other programs as required
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both client and company