Lomsy, a fast-growing Texas start-up, is looking for its marketing manager. We are entering a dynamic new phase in our growth journey. Currently, Lomsy’s focus is lending – but over the near medium and long-term we will be releasing a suite of new products targeting new verticals.
We already have one great Bauer leader on the team and want to have more guys and gals from this great school.
We want somebody who is proactive, can think strategically and tactically, and wear multiple hats in a
fast-paced, high-impact role. Someone who can think creatively but is familiar with quantitative
approaches – be it data analysis or a sense of how the P&L flows.
Someone who is confident in their own voice – to take charge of the marketing mission, with conviction
and data. We don’t have the largest marketing budget but we are a team who is greater than the sum of
Be able to:
• Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns, at a tactical level – coordinated strategically
• Nurture and optimize KPIs across paid search, SEO, social and offline
• Be comfortable with B2C and B2B channels
• Deal well with pressure and tight deadlines
• Fail fast and move on
• Take ownership
• Wear a variety of hats – product, social, content, partner, growth, relationship manager
• Speak English and Spanish, as well as understand both sides of the border