Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Cost Analyst supporting Electronics (PCBA) Team. The Cost Analyst is the key internal interface with Engineering, Global Supply Chain Manager, Finance, Logistics, Quality and Manufacturing to deliver world class products on time and cost effectively. The Cost Analyst must identify, develop, and manage the relevant financial and business information, enabling effective decision making to improve financial performance.
- Collaborate with Finance, Engineering, and Purchasing in determining product cost, bill of materials, and overhead to ensure accurate costing
- Manage purchase price variance claims resulting from engineering changes, components obsolescence or forecast variance
- Drive the supply chain and operations team to provide detail cost reduction forecast
- Monitor tooling and ED&T spend for each product line and update the status in operation tracker
- Develop department level and operation KPI’s to be used for performance monitoring and goal setting
- Assist with management dashboard reports and presentations for management cost review
- Build cost models with effective analysis and recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, supply chain or finance/accounting discipline, MBA a plus
- 4 years minimum Purchasing, Supply Chain, or Finance experience related to electronic commodity
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process and manufacturing principles
- Understanding of quality principles, product development processes, and data analysis. Able to show teamwork to resolve problems and a thought process to drive successful solutions
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and problem solving skills. Passion for results, strategy, and hands on execution. Creative, calculated risk taker with the ability to manage difficult suppliers and resolve disputes while preserving relationships with suppliers and internal staff
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
- Proficient in Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, Tableau systems
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.