Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Investor Relations Analyst. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Interact closely with all domains within Lucid to develop materials for use in communications with investors, shareholders, and the board of directors.
- Manage requests from investors, shareholders, and the board of directors, and ensure that all action items are driven to closure.
- Provide on-going information to the IR and executive team regarding investor feedback, perceptions and opinions, competitive intelligence from equity research positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis
- Support the crafting of the company’s messaging for the financial community such as during investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Develop and maintain a robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussions to inform the IR team and executives on emerging trends
- Build models and leverage data analysis to understand complex relationships, identify key trends, and gain insight on our revenue/expense line items, drivers and scalability
- Perform a competitive and strategic analysis on Lucid, its peers, and the industry as well as buy/sell-side trends to help keep management aware of the markets and investor views
- Passion for transforming the automotive and mobility industry
- Excellent critical thinking, research, and analytical capabilities
- Strong financial modeling skills, as well as a sound understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation methodologies
- Ability and willingness to adjust priorities quickly based on the needs of the organization
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-starter attitude, high attention to detail, and ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills, multitasking skills, and ability to solve problems independently
- Aptitude for driving tasks to completion with minimal guidance while still operating in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience in investor relations, corporate development, equity research, management consulting, or corporate finance
- Prior experience in automotive or mobility
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, engineering or other relevant fields
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.