Luminous Homes is currently looking for a Sales Representative for their Sales Department. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of Escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and qualify visitors
• Demonstrate models/homes/homesites
• Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
• Document the transaction
• Track progress of loan, options and construction
• Respond to customer requests for information
• Document any cancellations
• Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
• Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Other Qualifications* Must have a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.