The data analyst intern will work closely with the Associate Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Operations Team to assist with data management, analysis, and provide support as needed.
About Lupus Therapeutics, Affiliate of Lupus Research Alliance
The Lupus Research Alliance unites the global lupus community in bold determination to free the world of lupus through the power of science. Lupus Therapeutics was established by the Lupus Research Alliance to advance lupus clinical research by finding more effective and safer treatments for people living with lupus. During the past sixty years, only two new drugs have been approved to treat lupus, a complex autoimmune disease that can affect people differently and change over time. We are passionate about changing the course of lupus research and finding individual treatments and hopefully, a cure.
Supports Associate Clinical Project Manager in data management of survey data responses, organizing site budget data, generating reports, updating project trackers, analyzing survey responses, and other data analysis tasks to support the Clinical Operations team as need.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with SharePoint
· Must be able to use excel formulas
· Dependable, reliable, honest and trustworthy
· Self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive attitude, demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
· Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects
· Must be comfortable working remotely and in a high pace environment and must display strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work 20 -25 hours a week. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm ET
The Ideal candidate will have an interest in research, clinical trials, public health, medicine, and auto-immune disease and experience using Excel and Survey Monkey or related software. Undergraduate education in relevant fields: Pre-Medicine, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, STEM, and Business.