· Assist with donor acknowledgement process as needed
· Assist with data entry in donor database (SalesForce/Classy)
· Assist with matching gift opportunities for existing donors
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
· Comfortable interacting with individuals on the phone or via email
· Exceptional phone etiquette
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, experience with SharePoint, Salesforce, Classy and Adobe a plus, but not required
· Strong internet skills
· Dependable, reliable, honest and trustworthy
· Self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive attitude, demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
· Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects
· Must be comfortable working remotely and in a high pace environment and must display strong interpersonal skills
· Experience in development a plus.
· Ability to work 20 -25 hours a week. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm ET
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, organizational, and research skills and proven ability to be persistent and resourceful. Interest and experience in fundraising and non-profit is preferred.