Operational team member of the Finance Hub-North America team providing the Hub's continuous services to businesses/legal entities served. Performs various finance functions such as programming and maintaining various financial macro-based excel files, perform financial research and reporting on finance processes including record-to-report, procure-to-pay, cash and AR/AP in SAP. Supports ad-hoc finance projects and ongoing process improvement initiatives including as ongoing performance management and KPI reporting within the Finance Hub.
Transactional Finance: Perform general accounting tasks (GL and reporting) in SAP. Perform financial research and management reporting through research and analysis data in preparing reports, and answer queries from businesses; Perform ongoing HUB reporting to meet new reporting requirements from stakeholders. Support ad-hoc analyses; Support businesses in SAP system for annual planning and budgeting processes; Support overhead and service costing. Maintains all financial macro-based excel programs and files.
Operational efficiency: Proactively suggest improvement ideas to drive continuous improvement; investigate processing and recommend resolution; Report operational issues (process or system related) to Finance Hub Lead; Participate in global process improvement team; assist other Finance Hub Leads if required.
Service and customer management: Deliver customer service in line with agreed procedures as set out within service level agreements (SLAs); Support Finance Hub in achieving performance objectives and deliver services as defined in SLAs. Assist with internal and external audits as necessary.
Project management support: Support long-term projects as team member (e.g. ERP 2.0 system, SAP process improvements, automate ad-hoc financial reporting requirements, etc.)
Performance management support: Support data gathering, preparation as well as reporting of KPIs within Finance Hub; Answer queries based on KPI tracking on an as needed basis; Assist in resolving any operational issues.
- End-to-end understanding of accounting cycle process;xperience with SAP-S/4HANA is required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including macros, pivots, data sort/filters, various excel functions required.
- Overall good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Operational performance and continuous process improvement-minded
- Cultural adaptability and international orientation
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- High level of research, programming and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload
- Assist Finance Team Lead
- Diplomatic; Pragmatic and collaborative working style with other Finance Hub team members and businesses served.
English (Business fluent)
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Certification in advanced Excel is recommended