Are you exploring a career in financial services?
There’s no better way to sample a future career than through an internship.
At our firm, we consider our college interns to be financial services representatives-in-training. That means that you will be doing real work with real impact from your first day on the job.
Over the course of your internship, you will learn how to assess clients’ needs and design strategies to set them on a path to greater financial security. Supported by experienced professionals, you’ll be part of a team that will guide you as you develop and sharpen your sales skills and knowledge of the financial services landscape.
Explore your future career, while honoring what’s important to you:
· Helping people prepare for their financial future makes a difference in providing families and communities with a bedrock of stability
· Following a well-defined career path to financial success with opportunities for growth, support and mentorship along the way
· Working in an environment where honesty and clarity are considered fundamental ingredients of all relationships
· Knowing that your voice matters, that you are heard, seen, and respected for your contributions
· An innovative culture that is future-oriented, embraces growth and change
· A flexible ‘intrapreneurial’ model that allows you to determine your path and explore the work/life balance that will ultimately work best for you
Your responsibilities will include…
· Establishing networks and cultivating referrals
· Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
· Providing financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
· Broadening and deepening your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work
A college intern typically spends 15-20 hours per week in the program, earning academic credit and/or pay.
Who do you need to be?
· A strong relationship-builder who takes a people-first approach
· A self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with a strong work ethic
· An eager learner with a professional demeanor, excellent presentation and organizational skills
· A candidate for BA/BS, and/or graduate degree
Contact us today to discuss a rewarding college internship experience with our firm.