WHAT WE DO:
Here at Medix we are dedicated to providing workforce solutions to clients representing a variety of industries. Simply put, we connect the right candidate with the right opportunity on our client’s team.
We’ve had incredible success doing it too! We have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US by both Crain’s Chicago Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. How do we plan to keep up that growth track? By hiring impressive talent to grow our recruiting teams.
WHO WE ARE:
Through our recruiting efforts, we are committed to fulfilling our core purpose as an organization—to positively impact 20,000 lives. Our commitment to our core purpose guides not only the way we interact with our clients and talent, but also with our co-workers! The goal is lofty, but it is made attainable through the hard work and dedication of our teams and their willingness to lock arms together. Are you ready to lock arms with us?
WHAT WE NEED:
● Competitive Mindset
● Ability to show initiative
● High energy
● Interest in a results-driven culture
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced setting
● Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.)
● Assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, and reference checks
● Ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and providing employee and client satisfaction of our current talent
● Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas
● Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Competitive salary with uncapped commission
● Comprehensive medical insurance
● Dental/Vision insurance
● Paid time off/ Paid holidays
● Employer financed life, long term and short term disability insurance
● Comprehensive training program
● Promotion opportunities in sales account management or professional recruitment
● Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
● Gym membership reimbursement
● Student loan repayment