Please ensure to submit an application through Medline’s campus careers page.
Job Number: SAL0101KV
- To gain exposure to all aspects of the Sales Representative position, contribute to efforts to grow clinical product programs in a designated territory.
- Assist sales partners in project management and lead efforts in executing clinical trials and product conversions.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure project implementation and completion while gaining hands-on exposure to all aspects of the Sales Representative position.
- Lead, prioritize, and manage the workflow of product trials, conversions, and/or PV implementations.
- Ensure overall goals and objectives of the customer are met by managing expectations and aligning appropriate resources.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships to include conducting weekly team meetings with the state of business with both the customer and the sales reps.
- Monitor project progress; communicate project status to sales teams, product teams, and customers. Ensure follow-up and resolution of issues are completed on a timely basis.
- Collaborate and build effective relationships within assigned accounts as well as with internal partners (Field Sales Reps, Management, and Product divisions).
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Education & Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 0-2 years of sales or customer service-related experience.
- Experience developing presentations for various audience levels.
- Willing to travel at least/up to 80% of the time for business purposes (within the state and out of state).