At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Business Program & Operation intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below.
Business Program Manager
As a Business Program Manager, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders from across the company to craft, analyze, orchestrate, and improve various programs and processes at the strategic level. You’ll be part of an agile team that serves in a fast-paced environment integrating with both customers and internal organizations. You will have the opportunity to impact sales, revenue generation and drive business results through worldwide program execution.
- Provides the end-to-end delivery of products, services, processes, or technologies (through projects and programs), by using established project, program, and process management methodologies.
- Develops, builds, runs, and improves consistent, predictable, and measurable processes and services that align with policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Builds trusted partnerships to enable great experiences.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with at least one quarter/semester to complete after internship.
- Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and/or operations
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.