Overview: All interns who are chosen to participate in the Millions of Conversations internship program will receive training in digital communications, project management, political violence research, conflict mediation, depolarization, and evaluating disinformation & misinformation.
Millions of Conversations is committed to engaging individuals who are motivated, proactive, and committed to creating an undivided America. Millions of Conversations is an equal opportunity employer, and it encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Projects & Programs Intern will closely assist the Chief of Staff. This is a paid internship, and interns will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week.
The major responsibilities of this position include:
● Brainstorm, research & propose potential new partnerships.
● Track & update project timelines and team responsibilities.
● Assist in completing due diligence processes for all partnerships.
● Attend partnership meetings.
● Participate in digital event planning & execution.
● Collaborate with partners on project management & event planning.
● Create written content for circulation to crucial allies.
● Maintain internal organizational & communication systems.
● Update organizational documents to inform team direction.
● Event planning
● Excellent communication skills
● Superior writing abilities
● Experience with project management processes, including Gantt charts
● Organization & professionalism
Applicants must complete all portions of the application to be considered for an interview, including: the online application, three references, and 5-10 page writing sample.