*This position is based on a commission + stipend structure.*
Modern Woodmen of America is 137 year old company, founded in 1883 to help widow and orphans. We have no stockholder, instead we are owned and operated by and for our members. With $15 Billion in assets we continue to serve the financial security needs of our members and their families as one of America’s leading fraternal financial services providers.
As a Financial Representative you will help families to plan for their future and protect loved ones by planning for their financial security through insurance and investment products. You will also be involved in member sponsored fund-raising and volunteer projects.
Modern Woodmen provides a great compensation:
• Commission advances & Renewal commission
• Monthly incentive & Performance bonuses
• Business development allowance
• Financial support in the beginning
• Medical & dental (family premiums shared by Modern Woodmen)
• Non-contributory Retirement Plan
• Social Security & Medicare taxes
• Tuition reimbursement
Training: 3 Stages of training from basic skills, financial products and licensing to field training, sales calls and working one-on-one with a manager.
Skills needed to be successful in this career include:
• College degree (at least some college preferred)
• Strong moral & ethical values
• Decision-making skills that put people first
• Passion to make money while fulfilling a purpose to help others
If you want to “touch lives” and “secure futures” contact us.