Mohle Adams is a full service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. As one of the largest local public accounting firms in Houston, we are able to provide exciting opportunities for individual career development, competitive salary, and superior benefit packages. We offer 401(k) and retirement plans, flex-time options, bonuses, and much more. Mohle Adams has grown in size over the past few years and attracts top talent by offering individuals work/life balance in their career, challenging and rewarding work assignments, and a friendly culture.
• Prepare income tax returns, such as partnerships, trusts, corporations, and individuals
• Collaborate with colleagues, managers, and partners
• Prepare financial statements for income tax purposes
• Identify issues and planning opportunities during tax return preparation
• Organize client files for project preparation
• Research complex federal or state tax issues as needed
• Give presentations on tax issues during in house training sessions
• Participate in on-going projects, including tax and research
• Compile financial information for on-going projects
• Seek on-going skill development and training
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• 0-2 years’ experience
• Authorized to work in the U.S.