Hajoca is looking for qualified bilingual (English & Spanish speaking) candidates to join our team. We will invest in a candidate’s future by providing a multi-year development program that exposes them to all aspects of our business. During the program, we will work in a structured, thorough manner to develop an aligned understanding of their skill sets and long-term career desires.
We will allow them the freedom to live into their dream by matching their passion, skill set and long-term goals with our needs. Upon completion of the development program, we can provide long term opportunities in sales (counter, inside, showroom, outside), operations management, profit center management, as well as many other career paths.
During the rotational program, trainees are given guidance from their mentors and managers in all aspects of our business including warehouse procedures, operations, counter sales, inside sales, and outside sales. Learning occurs primarily through on-the-job experience, and is supplemented with coaching from experienced managers, book and computer courses, and visits with customers and vendors.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINING PROGRAM LOOK LIKE?
• RGA Procedures/Vendor Returns
• Deliveries and Truck Maintenance
• Vendor Product Knowledge Sessions
• ASA’s “Product Pro” series and 3D Schematic
• Vendor Product Knowledge Sessions
• Work with Residential, Commercial and Repair/Remodel Contractors
• HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
• Showroom Sales
• Outside Sales
• Pricing and Margin Management
• Bids, Quotes and Submittals
• Product Procurement
• Job Scheduling
• Develop Vendor Relationships
• Joint Sales Calls with Outside Salesmen
• CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE
• PCM will schedule bi-monthly reviews
• Project – to be determined by manager
• Career Discussion
• 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
During this final phase, there will be an in-depth career discussion with the Profit Center Manager and trainee to determine if trainee is interested in pursuing a career in Sales or Operations.
All interested applicants must possess:
• 4-year college degree
• Demonstrated experience in a leadership role
• Ability to communicate in English (orally and written) in both group and one-on-one situations
• Ability to quickly adapt and react to changes within the work environment
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
•A strong work ethic
•Diverse communication skills
•Drive to succeed
•Attention to detail
•Willingness and ability to take the initiative
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
• 401 (k) and retirement cash account
• Life insurance
• Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.