Do you have ninja level Excel skills, naturally create scary detailed to-do lists, & love sleuthing out inconsistent information from mountains of data?
Does reviewing long legal documents, wrestling with large numbers, & tackling complex organizational structures sound like your idea of a good time?
Do you love working in a high-energy team environment while simultaneously managing multiple dynamic projects?
If so, our PROJECT COORDINATOR role may be for you.
For the last decade, Mosaic has served the diverse needs of business owners & their families. Even though being a Family Office sometimes sounds a little stuffy, we work hard to cultivate an incredible culture full of laughs, respect, & humility. Regular company outings, monthly “board game Fridays”, and our pantry full of snacks, are small example of the tight knit team we have.
We just moved into a shiny new office located near Greenway Plaza. Our building was built in the last few years, has several restaurants either in the building or walkable & even has a trendy coffee shop downstairs. In short, our location has all the benefits of working near Greenway Plaza without any of the confusing one-way streets or frustrating traffic!
This team-based role is responsible for working alongside the relationship manager & accountant to ensure our clients’ complicated business structures work seamlessly & their professional team is up to speed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Update balance sheets & organizational charts
- Cash flow forecasting, distribution calculations, & money movements
- Communicate directly with clients & their professional team
- Maintain & update Salesforce CRM
- Ensure scheduled activities are completed, updated, & documented
- Collaborate with Attorneys on things like real estate & business transfers
- Collaborate with CPAs on things like tax information requests
- Support relationship manager and accountant on projects
This role is eligible for a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Base salary with quarterly bonuses based on the profitability of the firm
- Total annual earnings between $55K – $65K
- 401(k) with company match
- Health / dental / vision insurance
- Two weeks of paid time off
No direct experience necessary – we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Being smart, hardworking, & honest are simply the minimum barrier to entry for our firm. In order to thrive, the individual we are seeking must possess intangible qualities such as:
- Great sense of humor & a cheery disposition
- Coachable team player that is driven to grow personally & professionally
- An extraordinary level of curiosity that proactively asks questions & seeks out answers
- Ability to effortlessly switch between collaborating with a team & flying solo
- Confident communicator in person & via e-mail
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to delegate tasks to other team members who are best positioned to complete the task
Minimum qualifications include:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or business
- Above average skill with Microsoft Office & working knowledge of QuickBooks / Quicken
- Ability to pass criminal & financial background check
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you, please apply with your resume & a summary of the reasons you are a great fit so we can schedule an introductory Zoom call.