NOV Inc. is a leading independent equipment and technology provider to the global energy industry. Originally founded in 1862, NOV and its predecessor companies have spent 159 years helping transform oil and gas field development and improving its cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact. Over the past few decades, the Company has pioneered and refined key technologies to improve the economic viability of frontier resources, including unconventional and deepwater oil and gas. More recently, by applying its deep expertise and technology, the company has helped advance the transition toward sustainable energy.
NOV’s extensive proprietary technology portfolio supports the industry’s full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. With unmatched cross-segment capabilities, scope, and scale, NOV continues to develop and introduce technologies that further enhance the economics and efficiencies of energy production, with a focus on automation, predictive analytics, and condition-based maintenance.
We are invested in the wellbeing and growth of our employees across our diverse, global workforce. We know that our employees drive our success. By investing in opportunities for employee growth, both personally and professionally, we strengthen each employee’s potential while improving their overall work experience. Join us as we continue to power the industry that powers the world.
NOV offers excellent benefits including PPO Insurance, 401k Plan, flexible workplace options, Product Purchase Discounts, and much more.
- Execute daily fieldwork by following test procedures including the gathering of documentation, interview of the auditee, and analytical review of audit information;
- Identify audit issues and perform research to resolve the issues;
- Prepare workpapers to substantiate audit work;
- Develop an understanding of audit approach, methodology, and tools; &
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
- CPA or CIA, or working towards certification
- Strong experience with computers and MS Office, including high proficiency with EXCEL
- Ability to analyze and evaluate financial statement data.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to apply experience, critical thinking skills, and internal control
- concepts to evaluate processes and identify risks
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals