- Execute daily fieldwork by following test procedures including the gathering of documentation, interview of the auditee, and analytical review of audit information;
- Identify audit issues and perform research to resolve the issues;
- Prepare workpapers to substantiate audit work;
- Develop an understanding of audit approach, methodology, and tools; &
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
CPA, CIA, CISA, or working towards certification, with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information System (MIS), or other business degree.