• A Bachelor’s degree
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program and ideally with a concentration in HR or a related field with an expected graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
• Prior experience in human resources, talent acquisition, learning & development, diversity partnerships, compensation or other related skills required
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior leaders
• Proven experience leading projects or teams
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• A passion for Nike
• Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
At Nike, we are always on the offense. The company was founded on innovation and we want to fuel that thought and innovation into every function of our company. We are looking for talented and energetic self-starters with a passion for Human Resources.
Nike Human Resources exist to revolutionize the future of our company by supporting our business functions and employees. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As an HR Graduate Intern, you could join one of the following teams: Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations, Workforce Analytics, or one of our HR Business Facing teams. You’ll provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders. You’ll gather employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to organizational health and the achievement of business objectives.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.