Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Human Resources Coordinator is part of a dynamic and fast-paced Human Resources team. Our HR Coordinator is at the center of it all in our HR office. Currently this position focuses on providing support for recruitment, employee on-boarding, and a multitude of other HR functions. The HR Coordinator is also the “go-to” for the Hotel’s 200+ Associates, providing information, answering questions and ensuring that each Associate is treated like a valued member of the Omni family.
- Administrative support of the Associate Services Center, including filing, face to face support and telephone support.
- Ensure all PIFs are routed with proper signatures and filed in personnel files.
- Process associate deductions for payroll purposes.
- Take an active role in the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Assist with pre-screening of line position applicants.
- Enter all associate data into UltiPro, maintaining the upmost accuracy.
- Assist with processing of new hire paperwork.
- Maintain continued compliance of personnel files.
- Process all hourly terminations.
- Assist with printing benefits packets for new hires.
- Order office supplies, conduct regular inventories and maintain par levels.
- Ensure copies of rosters are filed in binder.
- Maintain training records in Ultipro, tracking and running reports.
- Coordinate and assist with action plans for Associate engagement Survey.
- Pick up mail and distribute accordingly.
- Prepare and send out mass communication for HR compliance.
- Participate in the Hotel Orientation Program, and other trainings as necessary.
- Understand and answer questions from associates regarding payroll, PTO, room rate forms, termination process, complaints and status updates.
- Answer associate inquiries and follow-up on requests.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- These job duties are not all inclusive of other job duties or tasks that may assigned for this position.
- Relevant hospitality and/or customer service/administrative experience.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Exposure to HR and Recruitment required.
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and to acocomplish numerous tasks with little direct supervision.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Computer proficiency (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) is required.
- The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Management/Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources experience required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.