OneHouston Financial is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. OneHouston Financial is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based.
We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to join and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
· Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives to create a personalized financial plan
· Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
· Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
· Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
· Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
· Assist with current client service calls and outbound service calls
You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial professional. At OneHouston Financial, training is a process, not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training.
· Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self- confidence
· Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· A four-year college degree and professional experience in law, brokerage, banking, management, accounting and sales is preferred
· MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
· Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them: State life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
As a OneHouston Financial financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
· High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
· Training, support and hands-on management
· Advancement/management opportunities
· Agency assisted marketing
· Generous benefits package – health, dental, vision, and life/disability
Securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA, SIPC. OneHouston Financial is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker dealer or Registered Investment Advisor.