We love our communities and want to perform for them. We want to see our artform, that we have committed our lives to crafting, continue to exist in the near and far future. We want to provide more performance opportunities to the thousands of young opera artists throughout the country who have an amazing gift they want to share. We want to foster and develop the artistic entrepreneurial spirit, and now we’re hiring!
The Development Intern position is a part-time position.
The Development Intern reports to the Marketing and Development Directors. Building a donor base and pursuing revenue options for Opera on Tap is the only way for our mission, outreach and performances to continue to reach and build wide audiences.
OOT’s Development Intern will:
- Be part of our existing marketing team owning day-to-day brand responsibilities, maintaining consistency of message and visual identity, contributing to growth in digital marketing, data analysis, and campaign execution
- Learn how to tell a compelling story with data and generate insights and viable recommendations
- Take photos/videos at shows for social media use
- Research and keep press list fresh
- Create graphics for Home Brew, New Brew, Playground Operas and all of OOT’s programming
- Help create eblasts/social media posts
- Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
- Support streaming activities across Opera on Tap programming