Job Title: Business Development Representative
Division: Oracle NetSuite
Locations: Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Santa Monica, CA
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud-business arena. The 15 – 18 month program provides hands-on experience sourcing and qualifying leads while building product knowledge and sales skills. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager in order to accelerate and grow talent from within. We promote successful graduates from our BDR program into a quota bearing role within the sales organization which provides increased earning potential. You will get the best of both worlds – training and autonomy. The program provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
· Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives
· Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
· Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite solutions
· Analyzing prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
· Working on ad hoc projects for various departments
· BA/BS degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Desire to work in the tech industry
· Intelligent, motivated, and competitive, with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
· Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
· Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Oracle.com/campus > Quick Apply > Requisition #: 18000WX8
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
How to Apply
You must apply here: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000WX8