Are you interested in a career opportunity with a growing software company? P2 Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Upstream oil and gas professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on P2 software, data and analytics solutions to optimize their business performance. We are currently developing our solutions on mobile and in the cloud! More than 1,600 companies from around the world use P2 solutions every day to manage their land assets, measure and process financial information, optimize production, and manage their reserves. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
The Associate Customer Support Consultant is responsible for delivery of consultation and support to P2 Customers for the purposes of issue resolution. This role will interact with other team members at P2 to facilitate delivery of excellence and customer service, putting customers first.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- May participate or assist in Proposal Development.
- May assist in preparation and/or delivery of presentations.
- May handle day to day customer issues, provide resolutions, and escalate as necessary.
- Work with GCS and GPS management to adhere to or improve support processes.
- Develop and utilize foundational understanding of the upstream oil & gas industry and the P2ES applications.
- Understand the importance of customer relations, support processes, and consultative approach to customer interactions.
- Occasional travel may be expected, due to client or business needs to attend on-site Customer visits with Support and Services Teams.
- Works with Global Customer support management to adhere to or improve support processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn and use business application software quickly.
- Positive attitude, high performer, and team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially working with customers via phone and email.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Problem resolution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Familiarity with SQL application and its purpose.
Work Quality & Efficiency:
- Follows team processes. Documents work. Attention to detail. Digs in and makes progress on work.
Decision Making Level:
- Initiates conversations to get the support/clarity necessary to carry out a task.
- Proactively assists in accomplishing team-level technical goals.
- Shares knowledge with other team members and wider P2 organization during internal meetings.
Project Size & Level of Complexity:
- Able to diagnose issues and provide solutions for a few functional and technical areas within a product.
- Can independently frame problems and perform relevant research for small or targeted effort.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- (Oil & Gas Industry preferred, knowledge of O & G Accounting & Production Concepts)
- BA/BS required, preferred in Computer Science, Accounting, or Engineering degree.
Belief in the P2 Way:
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond…
Please note: Assessment testing may be required for this position.
We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities, and we would love to talk to you further!
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.