Pacific Star Corporation (PSC) is a growing, forward-thinking distributor of Laboratory, Safety, and Industrial supplies. We are seeking a full-time (M – F 8 am to 5 pm) Information Technology Analyst to join our growing team. You will be a member of the Data Audit Team. Mainly responsible for Developing and executing process improvements and enhancements. Process troubleshooting and upgrade. Data update, integrity, and accuracy. The Data Audit team is also responsible for Data extraction, formatting, and serving to other departments as required. This position is more suitable for professionals with some eCommerce experience and knowledge of what it takes to successfully achieve sales by gaining a competitive edge and having accurate data. Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and possesses great attention to detail. Most important of all is the ability to improvise and source effective and practical solutions. If this is you, we would love to meet you.
- Develop new processes and workflows.
- Gathering user feedback for website improvement and enhancements.
- Data mining and extrapolation from different sources.
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the company’s online listed products; pricing, description, and categorization.
- Updating current and adding new listings on Third Party Channels related to our products and on-hand inventory.
- Increasing the visibility of our website to customers, through established SEO Practices in order to enhance sales.
- Confirming our online marketing and advertisement presence is accurately listed at retail pricing.
- Ensuring a secure and timely flow of data within, to, and from the organization.
- Performing data validation and storage in OneDrive of all project documents.
- Reviewing project documents and making necessary revisions.
- Assisting sales staff in data entry corrections or data extraction and formatting when required.
- Contributing to the team effort by recommending improved processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Understanding of web development process: Back end and Front end. You will not develop full stack from scratch, but It is required to have a solid understanding of how websites and webapps are designed and structured, to troubleshoot and enhance our existing webstore.
- Proficiency in Databases and Oracle SQL.
- Some Knowledge in Python.
- Understanding of Web Services, RESTs, and SOAP is desirable but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. The use of a complex formula to format and process large data and the use of VB to automate and simplify tasks is very common in this position.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure: setting up and administering user accounts.
- Some experience with Microsoft Teams and OneDrive.
- Netsuite ERP Experience: Highly preferred but not required.
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management and Inventory Management is preferred but not required.
- Details and Results Oriented: You must have the capacity and patience to review and enhance your work repeatedly to ensure validity and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and internet research skills.
- Reliable, positive, team player.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written. We brainstorm a lot and it is important for all team members to participate in discussions. You will also be asked to document and produce manuals and how-to documents, as well as train other departments on new processes that we implement.
- High Integrity, Proactive, and Willingness to learn is a MUST
- Flexible and Dynamic: it is very common with small to medium-size teams, that individuals are asked to carry out tasks that are outside the scope of their main responsibilities.