Pacific Star Corporation (PSC) is a growing, forward-thinking distributor of Industrial, Laboratory, and Safety supplies. We are seeking a full-time or part-time (M – F 8 am to 5 pm) Logistic Warehouse Associate. The Logistic Warehouse Associate will learn how to analyze inventory and perform inventory movement using our ERP Oracle Netsuite system. We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented, self-starter to join our team. If you are eager to learn new ideas, wish to improve your skills and experience in the Supply Chain field, you are the right candidate for us!
- Understand our safety process and how to use safety tools. Safety is our number one priority.
- Become familiar with our location/shelf/bin system, analyze inventory reallocation, and moving inventory so that it is easy to locate and pick.
- Perform item receipt process and all scenarios pertaining to item receipt.
- Perform item fulfillment process.
- Conduct physical stock counting as part of the accounting audit.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment is desired, but not necessary. All training will be provided.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Must possess strong team-oriented skills.
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent work environments.
- High Integrity, Proactive, and Willingness to learn is a MUST
How to apply?
Visit our website and follow the instruction: www.pfstar.com/careers