At PayPal, we’re literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world? The world’s leading payments company, PayPal, brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion and wellness.
The Internal Audit Talent Development Program is designed to provide candidates with an unparalleled opportunity to explore multiple aspects of Internal Audit at the outset of their careers. It is a two-year program consisting of four six-month rotations throughout PayPal’s Internal Audit organization. While in the program, we provide auditors with unlimited opportunities for professional growth and career advancement through networking, structured training, mentorship, exposure to senior leaders, and on-the-job experience.
- Inherent interest in financial services and Internal Audit and great business acumen
- Proven leadership experience and collaboration skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with the following will be beneficial but not mandatory: Tableau, SQL, Python, Alteryx
- Must have graduated within the past 12 months, or will be graduating by Spring 2023, with an Internal Audit or related degree from an accredited college or university.
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this position may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vison, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com/us.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is $38,500 to $111,980.