Pecos Solutions is seeking out-going, Sales and Entrepreneurial minded individuals to grow our company at an accelerated pace.
We are a digital company, helping Local County Governments enter the 21st century through Official Public Record capture and conversion to an online, robust, searchable database.
This is a remote position and unpaid internship. However, candidates who assist in executing contracts with County Governments may be eligible for profit sharing.
A full job description is attached to this listing, but basic, daily responsibilities for this sales and marketing role include:
- Identify and develop database of key stakeholders at local county levels, including document custodians, Clerks, Commissioners and Judges across targeted geography
- Develop marketing brochures, presentations and support the Technical Staff convey Pecos’ vision to non-technical customer base
- Contact Document Custodians offices via email, phone and virtual conference to gather information on current practices
- Setup introductory meetings with interested document custodians, Clerks, Commissioners, and Judges.
- Maintain relationships and facilitate information between County and Pecos Solutions.
- No travel is required
Pecos Solutions is a Texas-based renewable and traditional energy software company targeting unstructured public records and intra-company contract data extraction. Machine learning, web development, and information retrieval are just a few of the technologies we leverage to provide our customers with streamlined categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information.