JOIN US AND START YOUR CAREER WITH ENERGY.
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world, through specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to successfully launch your career. Get more information at www.p66oncampus.jobs.
Our Accounting/Finance function is responsible for translating business events into the financial story for Phillips 66. We also partner with business leaders to provide information and insight used to make business decisions. From transactional accounting through external reporting, we take pride in the financial integrity we bring to the company.
As a Phillips 66 Accounting/Finance University New Hire, you will become a part of the Early Career Development Curriculum. This program involves a deeper dive into Phillips 66, the Accounting/Finance organization and how to manage your career. Whether beginning your career in a corporate finance function or a business segment, you will be responsible for providing accounting, finance, business analysis, and decision support to operations and management. In addition, you will be assigned a new hire mentor who will help you transition from college to the workplace.
Careers within the Accounting/Finance organization may include positions in the following groups: Controllers, Financial Services, Tax, and Treasury.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that allows you to gain experience with financial applications and business operations.
- Exposure to various systems will give you experience working in Excel, SAP, Sales Force, and SharePoint, to name a few.
- Begin your career in either Bartlesville, Oklahoma or Houston, Texas.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Accounting, Finance or equivalent field of study
- Graduating in Winter 2020 or Spring/Summer 2021
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a minimum of 12 hours of Accounting
- Masters of Accountancy/Finance
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Previous internship or co-op participant in a related industry
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
To apply and be considered:
Apply online by going to https://p66oncampus.jobs and complete the entire application process
- Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
- Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2019.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities