JOIN US AND START YOUR CAREER WITH ENERGY.
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world, through specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to successfully launch your career.
Procurement is a great place to work for someone who likes to be in the middle of everything while learning about what drives Phillips 66 and working hard to find the best solutions. Procurement is integral to every aspect of Phillips 66. We buy and contract hundreds of thousands of materials and services and are linked into most of what Phillips 66 does, no matter how big or small.
As a Phillips 66 Procurement University New Hire you will join our Early Career Network which offers college graduates the opportunity to gain knowledge in roles that are foundational to our work. These experience-based opportunities allow you to obtain a firm foundation of skills and knowledge to support you throughout your career.
- Buying roles: Gain an understanding of procurement processes and functions used across the company, support day to day operations and ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and services to meet business needs, and participate in supplier selection and sourcing materials and services
- Contracting roles: Learn to understand, create and negotiate contracting language that minimizes risk to Phillips 66 including master and compensation agreements, obtain appropriate contract approvals, ensure terms of the contract are executed, and manage supplier relationships
- Analytical roles: Find, extract and analyze data to provide insight into the market and what our businesses are spending so we can support the company in the most effective way, through cost modeling, leveraging strategic relationships, and business planning
- Job assignments could be located in Linden, NJ; Houston, TX; Lake Charles, LA; Roxana, IL; Ferndale, WA; Billings, MT; Rodeo, CA; Belle Chasse, LA; Arroyo Grande, CA; Borger, TX; Ponca City, OK; Los Angeles, CA; Sweeny, TX; Long Beach, CA, or Bartlesville, OK.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, or equivalent field of study
- Graduating date between Winter 2020 or Spring/Summer 2021
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
To apply and be considered:
- Apply online by going to https://p66oncampus.jobs and complete the entire application process
- Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
- Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2019.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities