PEP Insights is looking for a Research Intern to support its Technology, Energy, and Mobility (TEaMs) research team in Houston or New Orleans. The Intern role will be primarily project-based as required to assist the rest of the team including, but not limited to, data entry, financial model maintenance, general research, and office management. We are looking for a student willing to work 10-15 hours per week during the school year and ~40 hours during the summer. The role will provide unique exposure to both high-growth companies with exposure to the energy transition as well as established companies throughout the energy sector.
- Strong academic record with high GPA and test scores.
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and the energy industry.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to conduct primary research, analysis, and draw conclusions from information.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills; programming skills a plus but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to work hard.
- Student pursing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/accounting/economics, engineering/geology/science, and/or other quantitative discipline. Ideal candidate will graduate in the fall of 2022 or spring of 2023. CFA pursuit helpful but not required.