Pioneer Contract Services is currently recruiting for an individual to join our successful sales team. We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, ambitious as well as having excellent interpersonal skills. We are looking for a high performing sales representative who is passionate about prospecting to secure and foster relationships with clients. This position is ideal for a sales professional who is a self-starter and highly motivated.
About Pioneer Contract Services:
Pioneer was founded in 1972, and since then we have steadily expanded our offerings to best serve our diverse clientele. Pioneer is a premier business service provider in the Houston market and our company combines the professionalism and resources of a large corporation with the personal service of a family business.
Pioneer Contract Services has provided turnkey office solutions for over 45 years. Our four divisions Business Relocation Services, Furniture & Office Design, Records Management and Interior Solutions were born in response to the ever-changing needs of our customers. We are committed to meet the unique demands of the Houston business community and pride ourselves on our “can do” approach.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Salary plus commission
· Vehicle Allowance
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Vacation and Paid Holidays
· Motivated and successful business to business sales professional.
· College Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· A minimum of 2 year of sales experience preferred.
· Ability to convert prospects into clients.
· Strong work ethic, honest and disciplined.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Experience working with a CRM system.
· Able to multitask and prioritize workload.
· Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
· Responsible for building a steady pipeline of sales opportunities through prospecting and networking.
· Performs on-site surveys, and prepares accurate written proposals.
· Adheres to company pricing guidelines and standards.
· Meets, or exceeds performance standards and objectives.
· Works with both internal and external customer to assist with service needs, answer questions, or resolve issues.
· Maintain accurate information and history on prospects utilizing a CRM.
· Completes are required reports and submits them in a timely manner.
· Bring an exceptionally positive attitude and be willing to contribute to a team environment.